Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dancing on Sunbeams

Earlier this last week I had Little Man sitting on my lap trying desperately to get his shoes on so we could run out the door to get Mimi to the airport on time. I was feeling frantic and Little Man was just not moving fast enough for me.

"Mom! Mommy! Look!"

I looked to where his little finger was pointing and I noticed the beautiful morning sunlight pouring through the cracks in our blinds. It really was gorgeous. I love that hazy morning light...that's probably why I am a morning person.

"Yeah, look at that Little Man. You see the sunshine."

"No, Mommy! Look!"

I again looked to see what he was pointing at. Again, nothing really changed. Just sunlight pouring in.

"Look!"

Finally, I put on lenses-of-a-3-year-old. There, dancing and twirling and swirling and twisting in the beams of light were little dust particles.

It's the little things... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment